Gosh, I have no idea where the weekend goes! Between chores, catching up with friends and baking the whole thing is over in a heartbeat. Luckily summer’s on the horizon, Christmas is looming and the holidays aren’t far away – I can’t wait!
In the meantime, here are five things to help get your week off to a great start…
– Want to DIY your Christmas gifts this year? Then check out this collection of 22 projects to help get your creative juices flowing.
– I’m in love with this gorgeous uncut diamond ring… now to see if I can get this to make it in the Christmas stocking this year!
– There are a few phrases that really bug me – it turns out, they bug other people too! Here’s a list featuring a couple (try and guess which!). Oh, and the list also features hot guys – win!
– Candy floss and Nerds are two of my absolute favourite things, and guess what? My friend Lydia from Lydia Bakes has combined them both into one fabulous cupcake! Check out the recipe.
– A few weeks ago Kevin and I invested in Keepcups for our morning coffees, and are both totally smitten with them. Create your own cute cup from your favourite colours and save the world one coffee at a time – what’s not to love?