Wow, the weekend just flew by! We went on a wonderful trip to the zoo on Saturday to celebrate our good friends’ daughter’s second birthday, then headed home for a picnic in the garden for presents and cake. Sunday was just as busy, with the morning spent celebrating their son’s dedication and the afternoon getting ready for the week head. Oh, and eating frozen yoghurt in our little garden!
I hope you had a lovely weekend too. Here are five things to get your week off to a great start – and remember, only five days till the long weekend!
– Looking for some cute ways to brighten up your kitchen? Then check out this awesome list of 21 adorable DIY projects to spruce up the room!
– Now that the weather’s warming up I’m on the hunt for new summer dresses! Top of my list at the moment is this one from Karen Walker’s Resort collection – isn’t it gorgeous?
– If you’re getting into some DIY projects, chances are you’ll need some washi tape. Right now I’m in love with this set from Dots n Spots – not only are they gorgeous, but as Christmas creeps closer they’ll be perfect for wrapping gifts!
– Looking for a good read? Then check out this piece in the Guardian by our very own Eleanor Catton – you’ll love it.
– If you go and see one movie this month make it About Time, an adorable British rom-com you’re bound to fall in love with – I know I did!