Wow – what a weekend, I don’t even know where to begin! It began off wonderfully with a visit to our cute little new house, coffee and cronuts with a friend, and a night out at Wicked (which was ‘wicked’ – sorry, I had too!). But overall Sunday was… a struggle! Packing, packing and more packing, followed by locking ourselves out of the house and Kevin serious suggesting he try and climb the exterior of our three story building… let’s just say I’m glad it’s over!
So bring on the new week!! Here are five things to help get your Monday off to a great start…
– I love filling my mind with random facts, so was thrilled to find this list of 16 animal facts that make the world a better place.
– Excited about the new season of Downton Abbey? Fill the time until it hits NZ screens with this wonderful little spin-off… Downton Tabby! Downton + cats = perfection!
– Speaking off cats, check out this awesome sleeping cat calendar! I can’t wait to lay my hands on it – it’s going to make my desk at work a thousand times nicer.
– Need new measuring cups? Then take a look at these gorgeous hedgehog ones! I’ve been coveting these for months – someone needs to get them!
– And finally, here’s a great reminder for when life gets a little overwhelming (I could’ve used this yesterday!)