I don’t what it is, but our weekends have never been busier! We’ve had an action packed couple of days – wedding planning, house hunting, dinner parties, rugby games… you name it, we did it! But not only was it busy, it was productive… guess what? We have a new house! We’re so excited to get settled in our new little home and getting the wee garden all set up – we cannot wait.
I hope you had a lovely weekend too. Here are five things to help get your week off to a great start.
– Looking for a unique way to store your favourite rings? Then you should totally make this dinosaur ring holder – it really doesn’t get much cooler! (psst – I found this via The Dizain Collective, check them out too!)
– If you’re anything like me, you love Anthropologie but wince at the price tags! Good news – here’s a list of how you can get the Anthro look for less (all with a little DIY).
– Check out this super cute jumper from Twenty Seven Names! Isn’t it fantastic?
– Who else is excited about Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them? I’m so excited to dive back into the wizarding world, especially knowing JK Rowling is right behind it. Here’s everything you need to know about FB&WTFT to help get you pumped!
– Parks & Recreation is nearly back on our screens – I cannot wait! To tide you through, check out this compilation of 21 ways you are definitely Leslie Knope.