Wow, what a busy and wonderful weekend! Kevin and I have decided to move (again! I know – long story!) so we did a bit of house hunting on Saturday, followed by a lovely afternoon coffee before spending the night with friends.
Sunday was even lovelier – I had a lovely girls afternoon where we went to the Trelise Cooper show at Fashion Weekend, then visited a few shops at Britomart and indulged in macarons from Milse (yum!) We finished the weekend with a trip to the Glenfield Night markets with friends – the perfect end to a great weekend.
I hope you had a lovely weekend too. Here are five thing to get your week off to a good start…
– Ever wondered where the best place on earth might be? Stop wondering – it’s got to be this island off Japan known as ‘Cat Heaven’! You guessed it – it’s full of cats!
– I’m a sucker for cute packaging and stationary, so am totally in love with these gorgeous paper bags from Maru Store! Now to decide which set to get first.
– Parks & Recreation’s Leslie Knope is undoubtedly one of the best female characters on TV right now (or ever). Love her as much as I do? Then you’ll totally understand why these 14 Girl Code Rules from Leslie Knope, well, rule.
– Everyone has those days where they just feel a little too awkward to function – I know I do! On days like that it’s good to remember that somewhere around the world there are people who will always be more awkward than you – 23 of whom are on this list (psst – our PM even made the cut, I bet you can guess when)
– I’m on the hunt for summer dresses at the moment and love this one from Anthropologie. Bright blue with sleeves and cut-outs? Perfect!