Wow – and just like that, the weekend was over! Unfortunately, mine was rather uneventful – I spent the whole time rugged up at home trying to get better… no baking for me! I hope you had a much more enjoyable break.
Here are five things to help get your week off to a great start…
– Need a bit of a laugh? Then watch this clip of an Australian TV host struggling to interview the one and only, Grumpy Cat.
– I’m not a huge candle person, but I am head over heels for these gorgeous animal shaped soy candles. Now to decide – lilac or cream kitten?
– Here’s a clever twist on tissue paper pom-poms – tissue paper flowers! Despite looking awesome, they’re super easy to make – take a look.
– How gorgeous is this pink and gold ceramic swan by Rebecca Snelling? I can’t wait to add it to my collection… the only trick is getting it past Kevin!
– Want to update the look of your iPhone without spending a lot of cash? Then take a look at this collection of awesome wallpapers! Oh, did I mention they’re free?