What a wonderfully lazy weekend it’s been – such a nice break from a very busy week! Saturday was spent snuggled up at home, baking and catching up on recorded TV shows while hiding from the rain. Sunday was a little busier, with Kevin and I both getting into some long overdue wedding planning – I don’t know where the time goes!
I hope you had a lovely weekend too – here are five things to help get your week off to a good start…
– Last week they discovered a new mammal – and it’s adorable! Described as a mini-raccoon with a teddy bear face, this is one critter that’s hard to resist.
– This ecard sums up my life. It’s all about balance, right?
– It’s time I came clean – I’m a bit of a map geek. With that in mind, take a look at this awesome collection of maps that will change the way you think about the world.
– Who doesn’t love flavoured butter? With the spread of your knife it transforms a snack into something special. Find out how to make your own here.
– Have a DSLR but find yourself always using it in auto? Me too. Here are 10 tips to help you get out of auto and start making the most of your camera.