Phew – that was such a busy weekend! After a full day of ideas and inspiration at TEDxAuckland on Saturday, Kevin and I relaxed at home with friends watching the Super Rugby Final. Sunday was no less busy, with chores, baking and shopping all needed to be done around a lovely lunch in Devonport with my parents and a visit to the Devonport Craft Market.
I feel like I need a weekend from my weekend – though I guess that’s what the week is for, right? Here are five things to get your week off to a great start…
– I can’t wait to visit The Sugar Club! Located on the 53rd floor of the Sky Tower, the views are as incredible as Peter Gordon’s menu.
– There’s something about this short video of two chips having an argument that gets me every single time. So much so, that the jokes now get quoted every time we have nachos – check it out!
– There’s no denying that I love pugs – I can’t wait till we get the chance to welcome one to our little family! But in the meantime, there are plenty of internet pugs in need of love – like these pugs who are feeling a little left out.
– Did you know that Harry Potter celebrated his 33rd birthday on Wednesday? To mark the occasion Mashable diligently worked out which Hogwarts House your favourite TV characters would be in.
– I feel as though if you read this blog, you probably have a bit of a love of food. 30 Rock’s Liz Lemon does too – here’s a compilation showing just how much.