I’ve had such a wonderful weekend – on Saturday we had a group of lovely friends over and hosted our very first murder mystery dinner party! It was so much fun, I can’t wait to do it again sometime soon. After a lazy start to our Sunday we caught up with my aunt and grandparents for a lovely birthday lunch, then relaxed at home watching X Factor!
Today is my birthday, so I have the day off work and have a lovely day planned with Kevin – coffees, vineyards, wanders along the coast and dinner out, I’m so excited! I hope you all have an amazing day!
– What could be prettier than peonies? Giant paper piñata peonies! Yip, you read that right – these decorations are as fun as they are gorgeous. Check out this awesome DIY – I can’t wait to try it out!
– Who else is excited for the next Hunger Games movie? Check out the trailer for Catching Fire – looks like another awesome film!
– Here’s your Monday morning dose of fluffy animals – enjoy!
– Looking for a cute gift idea? Try making this DIY wordsearch tea towel – you can customise it to have any message you like hidden in the puzzle!
– And finally, a quote to live by. This is something I’m going to focus on more over the next 12 months – can’t wait!