Wow – what a wonderful weekend! After having the pleasure of hosting my first decorating class on Saturday, Kevin and I treated ourselves to a date night in Gold Class – such a great way to finish a lovely day. After baking and decorating a cake on Sunday morning, the afternoon was spent lounging in the sun reading and ticking a few things off my to do list. Very successful all round!
Now to make this week just as awesome. Here are five things to help get the week started…
– Looking for something new to read but not sure where to start? Then try What Should I Read Next – a great website where you enter the title of a book you loved and it tells you similar titles you might enjoy!
– One of my favourite things about winter is snuggling up in warm sweaters. I can’t wait to freshen up a few of my older ones with this tutorial for putting cute sequined, heart-shaped elbow patches on them – super cute!
– I love watching videos of people doing unbelievably memorable things at weddings – great speeches, dances, ceremonies… you name it! This video of a bridesmaid rapping her speech Eminem-style as a surprise to the bride and groom is definitely one of my favourites.
– Speaking of weddings, check out these gorgeous cookies Lydia Bakes made for one recently – aren’t they gorgeous?
– On the hunt for a bit of inspiration? Then look no further – here are 26 invaluable life lessons from some of the internet’s favourite sloths.