I hope you had a lovely weekend and rearing to get into the week ahead! Life was very busy around here with lots of exciting things on the go – including attending a bloggers cookie swap which I’ll share later in the week! This week’s set to be a busy one, getting lots of things sorted before I jet off to the Hawkes Bay for a wonderful weekend with one of my best friends – I can’t wait!
Here are five things to help get you through the week ahead…
– Yesterday I was lucky enough to go on a bit of a shopping spree at Collected by Leeann Yare and am in love! So many amazing things at really reasonable prices, and as of Friday you can shop online! Take a look.
– As the sole vegetarian amongst the many meat-eaters in my life I’m always on the lookout for simple and delicious vegetarian recipes. My latest Favourite? These vegan chickpea patties from The Dizain Collective!
– Who else can’t wait for the season finale of Game of Thrones tonight? I can’t wait to see what happens next. Still in a post-red-wedding funk? Then check out 25 ways to get over your intense GOT depression!
– I absolutely love unique and pretty plates so I’m itching to try this awesome DIY project and make some handwritten plates! Now to get my handwriting looking that pretty…
– You know how you watch some films and just know the actor playing your favourite character is perfect? Well what if they hadn’t got the part? Check out this mind boggling list of other actors in the running for some iconic roles.
The images used in this post belong to the sites linked to – be sure to check them out!