I hope you all have had a lovely weekend so far – the best part is it isn’t over yet! Isn’t Queen’s Birthday the best? We’ve had a busy weekend so but I’m feeling pretty accomplished – we’ve caught up with friends, gone to Disney on Ice (amazing) and XFactor (super fun), got through heaps of baking and errands…and there’s still a day to go!
While I doubt many of you have a case of the Monday’s this morning, here are five things sure to make you smile…
– Check out these surreal self portraits sure to remind you of childhood imaginings. The incredibly part? They’re all done by a 14 year old!
– It’s impossible to look at these mini Oreo sprinkle cakes and not feel happy!
– Terrariums are one of my favourite things at the moment – I love staring into the little world. Love them too? Then check out this easy tutorial and make your own!
– Here’s something I can wait to try making… hand-pulled, homemade candy floss!
– My mind is swirling with cross stitch ideas at the moment and I can’t stop thinking about this idea – a cross stitch stool!
The images used in this post belong to the sites linked to – be sure to check them out!