I hope you managed to keep warm and dry on such a blustery, stormy weekend! We spent most of it nestled up at home, baking and watching movies with friends, only venturing out for coffee and to go to the Bride & Groom show on Sunday – my kind of weekend! Here are five things to help get your week off to a good start.
– Got a party or wedding coming up? Then you should definitely try your hand at making one of these floral monograms – I’m in love!
– If you follow me on Facebook you’ll already know that Amanda Rettke aka. I am Baker’s cookbook, Surprise-Inside Cakes, is now available for pre-order! I can’t wait to lay my hands on a copy of this one.
– Even the cutest puppies can find the week a bit of a struggle. Feeling them? Then check out this article starring 23 puppies stuck on the working week.
– Our wedding invitations arrived last week and we’re totally blown away! If you need stationary for any occassion, be sure to check out Minted – the finished products are beautiful.
– Want to make your own DIY chalkboard-esque bunting cake topper? Then check out this great free printable from Yellow Bliss Road.
The images used in this post belong to the sites linked to – be sure to check them out!