Wow, what a stunning weekend it was, huh? It’s certainly beginning to feel like summer – and with all the Christmas decorations popping up in stores, it’s beginning to feel a lot like Christmas too. I don’t know about you, but I cannot wait!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend and managed to enjoy the sunshine – we certainly had a busy one, with friends coming over for a BBQ and fireworks and we booked our flights for next year’s big adventure… to South Africa, London, France and Dubai! I absolutely cannot wait – if you have any tips, please do let me know.
Here are five things to help get your week off to a great start…
– Two words for you: cat bowties. Yip, your cat can don their own formal-wear and look totally dapper! The Happy Emporium has a great range of gorgeous bow tie collars – and the bowties simply attach with Velcro, so your feline can easily switch things up from day to night. PS – doesn’t Hunter look so very debonaire?
– I don’t think my love of gold and glitter will ever end – especially not now that I’ve laid eyes on these gorgeous Kate Spade Keds. These have shot right to the top of my Christmas wish list
– Looking for a quick and easy gift to whip up this Christmas? Then check out these adorable reindeer noses jars – they’re seriously cute and easy to make. Win-win!
– Have you stopped by Kikki K lately? If not, put it on your list of places to visit before Christmas. They’re new season range is absolutely stunning – you’re bound to find gifts for pretty much everyone (and if you’re like me, dozens of things you’d like for yourself!)
– Finally, here’s a bizzare yet totally adorable video of a raccoon riding a tricycle… yip, you read that right. Enjoy!