I hope you all had a lovely weekend and are feeling refreshed and ready to take on the week! After a weekend filled with wedding planning, baking, chores and friends, I’m rearing to go this Monday morning – or will be once I lay my hands on a coffee! Here are five things to help get your week off to a good start…
– Kevin showed me an adorable video last week – a slot who’s best buddies with a cat. Soon after I came across this article featuring lots of videos of interspecies chumminess. Warning: it’s unbelievably cute.
– We’re lucky enough to be having dinner at Bellota this week, the Spanish tapa restaurant at SkyCity. I’ve heard amazing things about their menu, especially the goat’s cheese balls! Luckily they shared the recipe with NZGirl, so you can try making them yourself. YUM!
– Kids and coffee – two things that bring a smile to my face. So I’m in love with this new internet trends: baby mugging! No, it’s not stealing babies dummies, it’s taking a photo of your baby in your favourite mug.
– Love Nutella, cake and winning things? Then check out the newly redesigned Lydia Bakes for a taste of all three!
– In need of a good laugh? Then check out this hilarious video of Jimmy Fallon pranking hipsters at Coachella.
The images used in this post belong to the sites linked to – be sure to check them out!