- 2 packets Mint Slice biscuits
- 1 block of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 200g (approx) milk or dark chocolate
- Scoop of icing sugar to decorate
- Place Mint Slice biscuits in food processor and grind until a fine crumb.
- Remove half mixture from processor and set aside.
- Cut cream cheese in half, cube and place in food processor with remaining crumb. Process and until well combined and smooth.
- Place cream cheese mixture in bowl and set aside. Repeat the above step with remaining crumb and cream cheese.
- Roll mixture into bitesized balls (approx. one teaspoon each) and place on lined baking tray. Chill in fridge for 20 minutes or until firm.
- Melt chocolate and dip each ball into chocolate using a skewer. Place on lined baking tray to set.
- While chocolate sets, mix together icing sugar and small amount of hot water to make basic icing. Add food colouring if desired.
- Place in decorating bag, snip the corner and pipe icing over the top of each truffle.
- Set in fridge for around 10 minutes. Store in fridge.