If you’re a peanut butter fan you are going to love today’s Fast Friday recipe – delicious, quick and easy peanut butter squares. Remember the peanut butter bites I shared last year? Well this recipe is almost identical, except you don’t have to bother rolling anything! I was given this recipe by a good friend and am so excited to share it with you – I’m sure it will become a quick favourite with you too.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Chill time: 15 minutes
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- 1 ½ cups icing sugar, heaped
- 50g butter, softened
- 200g peanut butter, smooth
- 300g high quality milk chocolate
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Place all base ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Press mixture into lined slice tin as evenly as possible (note: the mixture will look sandy)
- Place chocolate and butter into bowl and melt in microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring well between each. Mix until well combined.
- Pour chocolate mixture onto base and place in fridge for 15 minutes or until set.
- Slice into squares using a warm knife. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.