- 250g dark chocolate, broken
- ½ cup cream
- 3 Tbsp beer
- ½ cup cocoa, to dust
- Place chocolate and cream in a small heatproof bowl and warm gently over simmering water for 3-4 minutes without stirring
- Remove from heat and whisk until completely combined and no lumps remain. Cool to room temperature, approx. 20 minutes
- Add beer and carefully stir until well incorporated. Pour chocolate mixture into a small casserole or pie dish and refrigerate until set (approx. 2 hours)
- Scoop teaspoonfuls of chocolate mixture and shape into balls with damp hands. Coat in cocoa and place on baking tray to firm up.